Monday, September 14, 2009

everyone's opinion ????

mother FUCKERS did i ask for any of ya'll opinions ??????? HELL NO! everybody has been giving me their two cents on MY life.


  • ASHLEY -- you should be in school.

  • ASHLEY -- you should have never moved out of cynthia's house.

  • ASHLEY -- you should get another job.

  • ASHLEY -- you should look into a school in here and there and here and there.

  • ASHLEY -- you should dress more girly.

  • ASHLEY -- you should have known better.

  • ASHLEY -- you should this blah blah blah blah blahhhhhhhhhhh !

now for ALL ya'll who has something to say about ASHLEY's education please please please please pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee mind your business! if you want me in school so bad -- pay for it! I will GLADLY go! for all ya'll STUDENTS who have something to say about me not being in school ( EAT me ]! 9 times out of 10 i'm SMARTER then you! you think just cause your in college; that makes you smarter then me ?????? nahhh buddy i got a $5 library card i use to read the SAME books as you, that keeps me at the same education level as you! if you wanna know soooo sooo sooo sooo BAD -- i'm going to school next year 2010-2011 school year! niggas need EXACT dates! for everyone who thinks or has ever thought i'm a BUM -- i wish you the BEST of luck in life cause you'll need it! cause i'm GOING to make it at whatever i put my mind to with or WITHOUT your friendship! beeleeeh dat!


i'll leave you all this:


life’s a game -- but it’s not fair. i break the rules so i don’t care. so I keep doing my own thing. walking tall against the rain. victory’s within the mile. ALMOST there, don’t give up now!

No comments:

Post a Comment