Monday, September 14, 2009

;-update .!

boy oh boy -- life is crazy. read and read clear this is NOT a blog to doubt, bash, or change anybody's opinions on my life or of me. alot of shit in just the past month has changed my life for the next couple of months. but everything happens for a reason. it might sound corny as hell, but it wasnt god's plan for me to do what i had in plan. my first year out of high school was suppose to be one of the best months of my life; but thats been changed. i'm in another state with no friends, just me against the rest of this crazy state. i've learned who my true TRUE friends are and i've always really known of them, i just the fake people blind me of that. but soon life will be how i want it and i wont let anyone change what i will have worked so HARD for -- I BELIEVE in me. to end this note i will say this, i am not sorry of my actions i've done. i regret NOTHING! but i am sorry how it had to end. once again i'm not the one to change anyones opinions of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment