Wednesday, January 28, 2009

"excuse me is this you?"

so today was a good day although i was a little sore, no I WAS REALLY SORE!!!!
but besides that my day was good; we got our new schedules and I am officially a second semester senior...yay baby!!!! I only have two classes; so school is so fucking easy. I got mrs.Stewart for Spanish 2, mrs.stewart is nice; I had her for spanish 1, but failed lol. second period I got mr.nance; which sucks, he's a big mouth, jerk face loser who only cares about dorks and nerds cuz he's one; and he got a smart ass mouth; and I love it, because I love a challenge.
today after school, me and my friend koli headed to the DVM, why when we both have our license???
well my ko ko is not yet legal, so i told them i lost my id and bam out shouts a ticket for koli to get in the club, but of course she said i can use it for my other friends that are light skin....zeina, l.c carter, jordan, and any other light people i choose lol. but off to clean and then work.
-A.fox

1 comment:

  1. Other friends that are light skinn .. lol .. all red bones look alike .. lol

    ReplyDelete