Tuesday, January 27, 2009

got home early.

so this boy I talked about before; came to my house today, and kinda showed me what FB's mean...if you catch my drift. well i use to tell my lil brother this; "stick em-dont kiss em". for you readers who dont know what that means, basically it means stick the dick in them and dont let ya lips touch them on their face or between the legs. ya dig???
well do you know he did not even kiss me, like really wtf. is going on?
  • I aint no dirty broad.
  • my mouth stay fresh
  • who wouldnt wanna kiss somebody with a tongue ring(i mean come on)
  • and its me!!! wtf.

but its wat eva, I was called "pussy" today so I guess, FB's wont be doing what they do best until i stop being a pussy. I agree I need to work on me being a pussy or wat not; but he need to work on somethings to.

  • Like not being a JERK!
  • being a tad bit nicer.
  • stop lying.
  • and one more thing-;not being so in control during FB's playtime.:)

i aint wanna those clingy bitches wanting to know what you doing or who you doing at all times or even every motherfucking day, ya dig? but i aint no hoe,whore,slut, or slideline trick. imma bad bitch beeleeh dat; I aint trying to be his main attraction, but idk wat to say anymore so I'm ending this note with a quote by marilyn monroe:

"I’m selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I’m out of control, and at times I’m hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst then you sure don’t deserve me at my best."

(even if we are just fb's)lol no i'm j/k j/k, i just love the quote.

-a.fox

No comments:

Post a Comment