Tuesday, January 27, 2009

get moneyy*

Uhh, whoo! Get at me. Whoo, I told you niggaz,Niggaz.. betta grab a seat. Grab on your dick as this bitch gets deep. Deeper than the pussy of a bitch six feet. Stiff dicks feel sweet in this little petite, Young bitch from the street, guaranteed to stay down. Used to bring work outta town on Greyhound. Now I'm Billboard now, niggaz press to hit it.Play me like a chicken, thinkin I'm pressed to get it. Rather do the killin than the stick up jooks. Rather count a million while you eat my pussy. Push me to the limit get my feelings in it. Get me open while I'm cummin down your throat. Then, you wanna be my main squeeze nigga.Don'tcha, you wanna lick between my knees nigga. Don'tcha wanna see me whippin your 3 down the Ave.Blow up spots on bitches because I'm mad. Break up affairs lick shots in the air. You get vexed, and start swingin everywhere. Me shifty? Now you wanna pistol whip me. Pull out your nine, while I cock on mineYeah what nigga? I ain't got time for this. So what nigga? I'm not tryin to hear that shit. Now you wanna buy me diamonds and Armani suits. Adrienne Vitadini and Chanel 9 boots.Things that make up, for all the games and the lies. Hallmark cards, sayin, "I apologize"Is you wit me? How could you ever decieve me. But payback's a bitch motherfucker, believe me. Naw I ain't gay this aint no lesbo flow. Just a lil somethin, to let you motherfuckers know

No comments:

Post a Comment